☑ Pravila foruma i savjeti

Nova knjiga: Bosnian Muslims in the Second World War

Hercegorstak
Član

Nova knjiga: Bosnian Muslims in the Second World War

Post Postao/la Hercegorstak » 27 okt 2012 21:09

Jedan od najpoznatijih i najboljih historičara danas, Marko Attila Hoare, autor nekoliko poznatih radova o BiH (How Bosnia Armed, The History of Bosnia: From the Middle Ages to the Present Day, Genocide and Resistance in Hitler's Bosnia: The Partisans and the Chetniks, 1941-1943) je napisao novu knjigu o Bošnjacima u drugom svjetskom ratu. Knjiga izlazi u Novembru.

slika

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Bosnian-Mus ... 1849042411
The story of the Bosnian Muslims in World War II is an epic frequently alluded to in discussions of the 1990s Balkan conflicts, but almost as frequently misunderstood or falsified. This first comprehensive study of the topic in any language sets the record straight. Based on extensive research in the archives of Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia and Croatia, it traces the history of Bosnia and its Muslims from the n*** German and Fascist Italian occupation of Yugoslavia in 1941, through the years of the Yugoslav civil war, and up to the seizure of power by the Communists and their establishment of a new Yugoslav state. The book explores the reasons for Muslim opposition to the new order established by the Nazis and Fascists in Bosnia in 1941 and the different forms this opposition took. It describes how the Yugoslav Communists were able to harness part of this Muslim opposition to support their own resistance movement and revolutionary bid for power. This Muslim element in the Communists revolution shaped its form and outcome, but ultimately had itself to be curbed as the victorious Communists consolidated their dictatorship. In doing so, they set the scene for future struggles over Yugoslavia's Muslim question.
Noel Malcolm je reko da je ovo najveći rad na ovoj temi do sada, i ostaće najvažniji za dugo vrijeme.
This is an outstanding piece of work. Written with Marko Hoare s characteristic lucidity, analytic force and mastery of a huge range of sources, it will not only be the definitive work on this complex topic for a very long time to come; it will also stand as a model of how to construct, from the bottom up , the politico-military history of a modern society plunged into conflict. --Noel Malcolm, Senior Research Fellow, All Souls College, Oxford
Based on an unparalleled command of original documents, Marko Hoare provides an analytically powerful but richly nuanced study of the role of Bosnia s Muslims in the Second World War. He challenges the prevailing, stereotype-ridden views of a bipolar conflict won single-handedly by the Yugoslav Communists and shows compellingly that the Muslims were decisive in the eventual triumph of Tito s Partisans. --Robert J. Donia, Research Associate at the University of Michigan s Center for Russian and East European Studies and author of Sarajevo: A Biography
Hoare je na Facebooku rekao da mu je najinteresantnije bilo istraživanje i pisanje o Huski Miljkoviću.

Jedva čekam da kupim ovo.

:huhu:
Zadnja izmjena: Hercegorstak, dana/u 28 okt 2012 17:03, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.

ZV Keli
Član

Re: Nova knjiga: Bosnian Muslims in the Second World War

Post Postao/la ZV Keli » 27 okt 2012 21:23

Gdje se moze kupiti knjiga,izgleda veoma interesantna ?

Hercegorstak
Član

Post Postao/la Hercegorstak » 27 okt 2012 21:48

ZV Keli je napisao/la:Gdje se moze kupiti knjiga,izgleda veoma interesantna ?
Gore sam dao link, može se poručuti sa Amazon (UK i US). Izlazli 30. novembra.

ZV Keli
Član

Post Postao/la ZV Keli » 27 okt 2012 22:06

Zaboravio sma precizirati u pitanju,mislim na zemlje Balkana da li ce se moci kupiti u nekoj knjizari ili samo preko ovog linka sto si dao.Uglavnom hvala

Jack
Administrator

Post Postao/la Jack » 27 okt 2012 22:33

Lets go clean them up.Every single one of them.Untill nothing is left :gut:
Never had i imagined.Living without your smile Angelene :cry: :(
Mnogi su mrtvi već davno prije svoje smrti, a možda su baš takvi i najsrećniji.

Hercegorstak
Član

Post Postao/la Hercegorstak » 28 okt 2012 02:25

To je sada cijena za pre-order; valjda će biti manje poslje 30. novembra.

Rođendan mi je u Decembru, ovo će mi biti poklon :mrgreen:

ZV Keli
Član

Post Postao/la ZV Keli » 28 okt 2012 09:17

Hercegorstak je napisao/la:To je sada cijena za pre-order; valjda će biti manje poslje 30. novembra.

Rođendan mi je u Decembru, ovo će mi biti poklon :mrgreen:
Dobar poklon nema sta :mrgreen:

Roger Wilco
Član

Post Postao/la Roger Wilco » 28 okt 2012 12:40

Autor ima vrlo dobar blog na kojem redovno dere, ali onako baš dere akademski i naučnom metodom, srpske revizioniste, poludjele ljevičare kojima je Slobo simbol antiglobalizma i antimperijalizma, idiotske procionističke neokonzervativce kojima se u svakom muslimanu priviđaju talibani i ostalu veselu bratiju koja je trenutno kurentna na zapadu.
Iako ima nekih stavova sa kojima se ne slažem, lik je kao autor pravo osvježenje na ovoj međunarodnoj sceni autora koji tretiraju ovaj prostor u svojim radovima, piše vrlo zanimljivo, vrlo je potkovan, elokventan i prije svega objektivan.

Hercegorstak
Član

Post Postao/la Hercegorstak » 28 okt 2012 17:07

Ovo je Hoare postirao na svoj blog kad je najavio knjigu.

This September, my latest book, ‘The Bosnian Muslims in the Second World War: A History’, will be published by C. Hurst and Co. According to its blurb: ‘The story of the Bosnian Muslims in World War II is an epic frequently alluded to in discussions of the 1990s Balkan conflicts, but almost as frequently misunderstood or falsified. This first comprehensive study of the topic in any language sets the record straight. Based on extensive research in the archives of Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia and Croatia, it traces the history of Bosnia and its Muslims from the n*** German and Fascist Italian occupation of Yugoslavia in 1941, through the years of the Yugoslav civil war, and up to the seizure of power by the Communists and their establishment of a new Yugoslav state. The book explores the reasons for Muslim opposition to the new order established by the Nazis and Fascists in Bosnia in 1941 and the different forms this opposition took. It describes how the Yugoslav Communists were able to harness part of this Muslim opposition to support their own resistance movement and revolutionary bid for power. This Muslim element in the Communists revolution shaped its form and outcome, but ultimately had itself to be curbed as the victorious Communists consolidated their dictatorship. In doing so, they set the scene for future struggles over Yugoslavia’s Muslim question.’

(NB I refer in the book to ‘Muslims’ rather than to ‘Bosniaks’, since before the 1990s, the term ‘Bosniak’ applied equally to all native Bosnians – Orthodox/Serbs, Catholics/Croats and Muslims alike).

In completing this book, I have concluded the research project I began fifteen years ago as a doctoral student, and continued as a postdoc, and which previously gave rise to my books Genocide and Resistance in Hitler’s Bosnia: The Partisans and the Chetniks, 1941-1943 (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2006) and The History of Bosnia: From the Middle Ages to the Present Day (Saqi, London, 2007). Since this marks, for me, the end of a personal era, I should like to say a few words about the big questions I was raising in these books.

I began my research project against the backdrop of the war in Bosnia-Hercegovina of the 1990s. This war involved the destruction of the multinational Bosnian state as a result of the aggression and genocide waged by the regime of Slobodan Milosevic in Belgrade and the Bosnian Serb rebels under Radovan Karadzic and Ratko Mladic. The government and majority population of Bosnia-Hercegovina made an unsuccessful bid for independence in the face of this assault, but the war ended in 1995 with Bosnia’s statehood and multinational society effectively destroyed.

Although my own views of the rights and wrongs of this conflict are no secret, my motivation for embarking on my research project was intellectual rather than political. Back in the 1990s, as today, students and scholars interested in the Bosnian war had focused on the short-term and all-Yugoslav causes of the war, above all the period from the rise of Milosevic in the second half of the 1980s. The topic was, and is, most frequently approached from the perspective of contemporary politics and human rights rather than of history. This is fine as far as it goes, but it has meant that the medium- and long-term historical background of the conflict has remained hidden; accounts of the break-up of Yugoslavia tend to have Bosnia appearing only in the final chapters, and almost out of the blue.

My contention was then, and remains today, that you cannot understand how and why the modern Bosnian state was destroyed in the 1990s unless you understand how and why it was created in the first place. And it was created in the period 1941-1946, by the Yugoslav Partisan movement which, under the leadership of Josip Broz Tito and the Communist Party of Yugoslavia, waged a successful campaign of resistance against the n*** and Fascist occupiers of Bosnia and of Yugoslavia. This resulted not only in their liberation from Axis occupation, but in the revolutionary overthrow of the old Yugoslav monarchical order, and the establishment of a new Yugoslavia as a federation of six republics. One of these republics was the People’s Republic of Bosnia-Hercegovina.

Why had the Communists decided to establish Bosnia as a separate republic in its own right ? How had they been able to mobilise their Partisan soldiers – who in Bosnia were, at all times, majority Serb – to accept Communist leadership and fight for this goal ? How had they been able to persuade Serbs, Muslims and Croats to fight alongside one another in a common, all-Bosnian Partisan army ? How and why did they defeat their enemies – the Croat Ustashas, Serb Chetniks and Muslim autonomists – and win the war ? How did they organise the new Bosnian state ? These were some of the questions I attempted to answer.

I also had a secondary reason for wanting to study this topic, that was not directly related to the Bosnian war of the 1990s: the desire to understand the Yugoslav Partisan movement and revolution of 1941-1945. The neglect of this topic by Western historians is astonishing. There have only been two successful, indigenous Communist revolutions in European history: the revolution in the Russian Empire of 1917-1921 and the revolution in the Western Balkans (Yugoslavia and Albania) in 1941-1945. The first has received enormous scholarly attention in the West; the second almost none. The orthodox Titoist narrative of the Partisans and the Yugoslav Revolution is an oversimplification that conceals as much as it reveals. The anti-Communist counter-narrative advanced by authors like David Martin and Nora Beloff is a politically motivated conspiracy theory.

To oversimplify somewhat, my book The History of Bosnia originally began as an attempt to trace the long-term causes of the revolution in Bosnia of 1941-1945. It explains in detail why the Yugoslav Communists supported the goal of a unified, self-ruling Bosnia-Hercegovina as an entity separate from both Serbia and Croatia. My book Genocide and Resistance in Hitler’s Bosnia focuses on the early phase of the revolution and on the Bosnian Serbs. It explains in detail how the Communists were able to attain leadership over the Bosnian Serb rebellion that broke out in the summer of 1941 against the anti-Serb genocidal Ustashas and the puppet ‘Independent State of Croatia’. It explains how the Chetnik movement emerged in Bosnia-Hercegovina as a Serb conservative and nationalist reaction against Communist leadership of the anti-Ustasha rebellion, and how the rebellion divided into two opposing wings. On the one side, there was the Communist-led Partisans – a multinational resistance movement directed against the German and Italian occupiers, embracing Serbs, Croats, Muslims, Jews and others, whose goal was a self-ruling, multinational Bosnia. On the other side, there was the Chetniks – a purely Serb movement that collaborated with the Italians and Germans and that aimed to exterminate or expel Muslims, Croats and Jews, and whose goal was an ethnically homogenous Great Serbia. Hence the title ‘Genocide and Resistance’: the Partisan-Chetnik conflict was between on the one hand those rebels who wanted to resist the occupiers and opposed genocide; and on the other, those who wanted to collaborate with the occupiers and carry out genocide. I outline this book in more detail in my article ‘Author’s Perspective’, World War II Quarterly, vol. 5, no. 5, 2008, pp. 52-58.

During the second half of 1941, the Partisans in Bosnia were a predominantly Serb movement focusing on the struggle against the Ustashas. During 1942, however, the emergence of the Chetnik counter-movement in Bosnia turned the latter into the Partisans’ principal enemy. The Partisans effectively won the war with the Chetniks in Bosnia by the autumn of 1943, largely because they were able to expand beyond their Serb and peasant base to embrace Muslims, Croats and the population of the towns in general. Having secured their base among the Bosnian Serb peasant population by breaking the Chetniks, the Partisans could then move on to the next stage of their struggle: the liberation of Bosnia from the Ustashas and Nazis. For this stage, the role of the Muslims, and to a lesser extent the Bosnian Croats, was crucial – in a manner not properly acknowledged in the orthodox Titoist narrative. Bosnia was also a crucial springboard for any Partisan push eastward to liberate Serbia and the rest of eastern Yugoslavia from the Nazis and Chetniks; the role of Bosnia and the Muslims was critical for the outcome of the entire Yugoslav civil war.

Thus, just as my first book about the Bosnian Partisans, Genocide and Resistance in Hitler’s Bosnia, focused in particular on the Bosnian Serbs, so its sequel, The Bosnian Muslims in the Second World War, focuses in particular on the Muslims and Croats (the Croats were very much smaller and weaker as a community in Bosnia than either the Serbs or the Muslims, so their importance for the outcome of the struggle was correspondingly lesser). Of course, every title is an oversimplification, and both books tell the story of a multinational resistance movement and revolution, in which Serbs, Muslims, Croats, Jews, Poles, Ukrainians, Gypsies and others participated together.

As regards the war and revolution in Bosnia, some of the points I make in The Bosnian Muslims in the Second World War are the following:

1) That the Axis powers’ incorporation of Bosnia in 1941 within the puppet ‘Independent State of Croatia’, the re-erasing of Bosnia’s borders and identity by the Ustasha regime, and its brutal and murderous policies, provoked two, parallel movements of resistance that supported Bosnian self-rule: the People’s Liberation Movement (Partisans) and the Muslim autonomist resistance (which was not anti-fascist or anti-occupier, but merely anti-Ustasha).

2) That the Communist-led revolution in Bosnia that triumphed by 1945 did so because one section of the Muslim autonomist resistance went over to the People’s Liberation Movement – it did not simply involve a ‘pure’ triumph of the Partisans, as proponents of the orthodox Titoist narrative tend to imply.

3) That the People’s Liberation Movement on the one hand and its anti-Communist opponents, the Ustashas and the Muslim autonomists, did not comprise rigidly separate camps – as proponents of the orthodox Titoist narrative tend to imply. Rather, the three camps overlapped, with many individuals collaborating with two or three of them, and with members of each linked to members of the others through family and personal connections. These family and personal connections formed a major tool in the Partisan victory and Communist seizure of power; a conduit by which quisling soldiers and supporters of the Ustashas and Muslim autonomists could be recruited for the revolution.

4) That the Partisan victory was the product not simply of a successful guerrilla campaign, but also of political agitation by the Communists and their collaborators among the population of the occupied Bosnian cities and towns, and within the quisling armed forces – in particular, the Croatian Home Guard and Muslim legions.

5) That the Communists’ agitation on a Bosnian-patriotic basis, using Bosnian-patriotic slogans and arguing for Bosnian self-rule, allowed them to win over a substantial section of the Bosnian Muslim population, including of the elite.

6) That a major catalyst in bringing a large section of the Muslim population over to the People’s Liberation Movement, was Italian and German collaboration with the Chetniks, at the expense of the authority of the Ustasha puppet-state, and in particular n*** Germany’s apparent turn in autumn 1943 toward an alliance with Great Serbian forces, posing an existential threat to the existence of the Muslims.

7) That the Partisan/Communist conquest of Bosnia in 1943-1945 represented not simply a military triumph – as presented in the orthodox Titoist narrative – but occurred through the wholesale defection to the People’s Liberation Struggle of elements of the quisling and collaborationist armed forces, including parts of the Chetniks, the Muslim legions, the Croatian Home Guard, the Bosnian SS Handzar Division and even some Ustashas. Hence, there are parallels between the Communist seizure of power in Bosnia in 1945 and the Bolshevik seizure of power in Petrograd in November 1917, which also succeeded through the winning over of the military units of the old order.

8) That the mass mobilisation and emancipation of women – a previously politically untapped section of the Bosnian population – was crucial for the success of the revolution, and conditioned the nature of the Bosnian state and society that emerged from it.

9) That the Partisan movement was itself heterogeneous and subject to a myriad of internal contradictions that, as it expanded, posed increasing problems for the Communist leadership.

10) That the above process constituted a specifically Bosnian revolution that was distinct from, albeit part of, the wider revolution in Yugoslavia; and that the outcome of this process was the establishment of a Bosnian republic within the new Yugoslav federation. This was not enacted top-down by the new Communist rulers of Yugoslavia, but was the natural outcome of the Bosnian revolutionary movement, led by the Communists in Bosnia, but embracing a much wider and more diverse section of the Bosnian population.

The last quarter of my book deals with the first year and a half after the end of World War II in Bosnia; i.e. with the period from mid-1945 to the end of 1946. Here, I discuss the establishment of the People’s Republic of Bosnia-Hercegovina, set against the formation and organisation of the Yugoslav federation. I then discuss the weaknesses and problems faced by the new Bosnian Communist regime; its approach to reconstructing and governing Bosnia; and its attempts to deal with the rising opposition. I show how the broad, diverse coalition that was mobilized behind the Communists, to free Bosnia from the occupiers and quislings and to establish the Bosnian republic, subsequently had to be brought to heel by the new Communist regime, and how this involved its suppression of former allies and the imposition of a new political hegemony.

Thus, after many thousands of Muslims had fought for the Partisans or been active in the People’s Liberation Movement, there was a brief flowering of Muslim national and cultural freedom after World War II, and the Muslims were virtually, if not formally, recognised as a nation equal to the other five recognised Yugoslav nations (Serbs, Croats, Slovenes, Macedonians and Montenegrins). But as the Communists consolidated their dictatorship, this freedom was curtailed, and many Muslims began to feel disillusioned with the new order. There was a resurgence of the radical ‘Young Muslim’ organisation in response, with a youthful Alija Izetbegovic, among others, figuring prominently in its dissident activities. Though they were suppressed, they would become, under the Communist regime, what the Communists themselves had previously been: a persecuted, radical sect, ready and able to lead the next revolutionary upheaval in Bosnia-Hercegovina.

Part of the pleasure in writing this book was to tell in detail the exciting story of this great revolution. I have tried to avoid either idealising or demonising it, but to expresses its diverse, contradictory nature; to discuss both the high politics of the Communist leadership and the character of the revolution at the grass-roots level, and the many colourful characters it involved. The antics of Huska Miljkovic, the Muslim warlord of Cazinska Krajina in north-west Bosnia, were particularly fun to write about.

The Communists and Partisans succeeded in what must have appeared to many at the time an impossible task: of reuniting Bosnia, re-establishing its statehood and reintegrating its divided population. It is a story that has lost none of its relevance for the present day.

http://greatersurbiton.wordpress.com/20 ... world-war/

Zmaj
Član

Post Postao/la Zmaj » 28 okt 2012 20:07

Sto nije nazvo knjigu "The Bosniaks in the Second World War"?? :(
"Velika civilizacija nije pokorena dok se ne uništi sama iznutra." - Will Durant

Hercegorstak
Član

Post Postao/la Hercegorstak » 28 okt 2012 20:28

Zmaj je napisao/la:Sto nije nazvo knjigu "The Bosniaks in the Second World War"?? :(
Napisao je fino u postu:

(NB I refer in the book to ‘Muslims’ rather than to ‘Bosniaks’, since before the 1990s, the term ‘Bosniak’ applied equally to all native Bosnians – Orthodox/Serbs, Catholics/Croats and Muslims alike).

Nemaš šta da se buniš, Hoare je jedan ogromni borac za BiH, i nije samo historičar nego ima uticaj i u drugim intelektualnim političkim krugovima. Nokautirao je toliko nacionalističkih srpskih mitomana i njihovih pristalica da nemogu da izbrojim. Sve knjige su mu odlične.

Samo pogledaj šta je taj čovjek do sada uradio, a još je relativno mlad.
Hoare has been studying the history of the former Yugoslavia since 1993.[2]In the summer of 1995, he acted as translator for the humanitarian aid convoy to the Bosnian town of Tuzla, organised by Workers' Aid for Bosnia, a movement of solidarity in support of the Bosnian people. His degrees in History are a BA (1994) and MA (1998) from the University of Cambridge and a MPhil (1997) and PhD from Yale University (2000).[3]

In 1998-2001, he lived and worked in Belgrade, Serbia, and was resident there during the Kosovo War of 1999, and worked as a war crimes investigator at the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, where he participated in the drafting of the indictment against Milošević. Subsequently Hoare was a research assistant at the Bosnian Institute in London (founded by his father Quentin), a British Academy Postdoctoral Research Fellow and a research fellow of the History Faculty of the University of Cambridge,[3] He has been Reader at Kingston University in London since 2006.[3]

He had been Greater Europe Co-Director and then European Neighbourhood Section Director of the Henry Jackson Society (HJS);[2] in 2012, he resigned from the HJS, saying it has became "an brasively right-wing forum with an anti-Muslim tinge".[4] He is also an advisory editor of Democratiya,[5] and a member of the editorial board of Spirit of Bosnia, an international, interdisciplinary, bilingual, online journal. His blog, "Greater Surbiton", concentrates on international developments, and 'revisionists' of the recent history of the Balkans, such as Edward S. Herman.
Plus 4 knjige:

How Bosnia Armed: The Birth and Rise of the Bosnian Army
Genocide and Resistance in Hitler’s Bosnia: The Partisans and the Chetniks, 1941-1943
The History of Bosnia: From the Middle Ages to the Present Day
The Bosnian Muslims in the Second World War: A History (Columbia/Hurst)
Zadnja izmjena: Hercegorstak, dana/u 28 okt 2012 20:32, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.

Zmaj
Član

Post Postao/la Zmaj » 28 okt 2012 20:30

Dobro hvala nisam vidio to! :oops: :)
"Velika civilizacija nije pokorena dok se ne uništi sama iznutra." - Will Durant

Hercegorstak
Član

Post Postao/la Hercegorstak » 28 okt 2012 20:33

Nema na čemu :gut:

Bosni
Član

Post Postao/la Bosni » 24 sep 2014 05:40

http://www.slobodnaevropa.org/content/c ... 02149.html
Čačak: Spomenik četiri vjere podsjetnik na slobodu

Prije tačno 80 godina na čačanskom groblju podignut je Spomenik četiri vjere iznad zajedničke grobnice u kojoj su sahranjeni posmrtni ostaci 920 vojnika obadvije zaraćene strane, različitih nacionalnih pripadnosti i vjeroispovjesti, koji su od 1912. do 1918. godine izgubili život u Čačku i okolini. Na četiri strane spomenika stoje obilježja pravoslavlja, katoličanstva, islama i judaizma, po čemu je jedinstven u svijetu. Svečanom obilježavanju ovog jubileja prisustvovali su predstavnici vjerskih zajednica, ambasada Rusije, Austrije, Turske i Češke, a Srbiju je predstavljao ministar bez portfelja Velimir Ilić.

O širokogrudosti i kosmopolitskom duhu ljudi koji su dvadesetih godina prošlog vijeka živjeli u tadašnjoj varoši Čačku možda najbolje govori to što se svega devet godina nakon stravičnih razaranja koji je taj kraj doživio tokom tri rata, rodila ideja o zajedničkoj kosturnici u koju bi bili prenjeti posmrtni ostaci vojnika svih zaraćenih strana, različitih nacionalnosti i veroispovesti.

"Ovaj spomenik narod ovog kraja izuzetno ceni i poštuje. Nikada, ni kada su bili ratovi i najteži dani za ovaj kraj, ovdje niko nije ništa oskrnavio", izjavio je ministar Velimir Ilić.

Inicijativu za podizanje spomenika pokrenule su žene Čačka, okupljene u sekciji FIDAK, koja se bavila pronalaženjem vojnika zaraćenih strana i prikupljanjem podataka o njima.

Spomen obilježje u obliku zarubljene kupe, na čijim stranama su postavljena četiri različita amblema od granita – pravoslavni i katolički krst, islamski polumjesec i jevrejska šestokraka zvjezda, projektovao je inženjer Isidor Janjić, a podigao Frančesko Berbelja.

Kada su Nijemci 1941. godine zauzeli Čačak, naredili su da sa spomenika budu uklonjena obilježja judeizma i islama, podsjeća historičarka Lela Andrić:

"Skinuti su od strane njemačkog okupatora, ali su ponovo vraćeni 2007. godine u okviru 24. Memorijala Nadežde Petrović."

Predstavnik beogradske nadbiskupije Gregor Hudek kaže za Radio Slobodna Evropa da je spomenik četiri vjere zapravo podjsetnik na slobodu.

"To bi trebalo da nas podsjeća kakve su posljedice ako bogu govorimo ne, i kakve su ako mu kažemo da, kao u slučaju ovog spomenika sa četiri znaka. Tada je moguće i ovo što se događa tu: pomirenje, oproštaj i jedinstvo", konstatuje Hudek.

Za Seada Nesufovića iz Rijaseta islamske zajednice u Srbiji posebno je značajno to što su za podizanje spomenika zaslužne žene.

"Kada religijski posmatrate, groblje se ne gleda kao kraj, već kao početak viječnosti. Eto, taj početak viječnosti, gdje se četiri simbola spajaju, izgradile su naše majke i zbog toga im treba reći veliko hvala", naglasio je Nesufović.

Diplomatski predstavnici zaraćenih strana u Balkanskim i Prvom svetskom ratu istakli su da je spomenik četiri vjere kao simbol tolerancije i suživota putokaz za budućnost.

"Srbija i Austrija danas više nisu razdvojene kao što su bile prije 100 godina. Danas su zajedno i imat ćemo zajedničku budućnost u ujedinjenoj Evropi", istakao je ambasador Austrije u Srbiji Johanes Ajgner.
Ako su nijemci toliko voljeli Bošnjake, kao što neki četnici tvrde, što su onda skinuli polumjesec uz jevrejsku zvijezdu (kao da imaju animozitet prema obe vjere)? A nisu ni skinuli pravoslavni krst?

ZV Keli
Član

Post Postao/la ZV Keli » 10 okt 2014 11:04

Toliko su mrzili ravnogorce da su sa njima napadali sve ostale, i partizane i ustase, cak i Italijane, naravno svabe su doturali oruzje protiv komunista ali nisu ulazili u sukobe sa Italijanima i ustasama(iako su opremali cetnike za te sukobe).
Nas Njemci nisu voljeli, pogotovo ne radi vjere, ali su imali simpatija radi fizickog izgleda, srecom Bosnjaci su tada mislili glavom i postali prvi pokret otpora Evrope koji je digao glas protiv zlostavljanja u BiH.

Bosni
Član

Post Postao/la Bosni » 13 okt 2014 09:19

http://www.oslobodjenje.ba/pogledi/prij ... su-beograd
Prije 70 godina u završnici NOB-a: Dvije divizije iz BiH oslobađale su Beograd

'Putin treći put među Srbima'', jedan je od dovitljivijih naslova u srbijanskoj štampi kojim se najavljuje dolazak ruskog predsjednika na svečanosti obilježavanja 70. godišnjice oslobođenja Beograda u Drugom svjetskom ratu. Naš nekadašnji kolega za Poglede podsjeća kako je, da bi ojačao u to vrije nedovoljno iskusne formacije NOVJ i POJ u Srbiji, maršal Tito u Beogradsku operaciju poslao 5. krajišku diviziju sa četiri brigade i 11. krajišku diviziju sa dvije brigade: one su po vještini ratovanja bile ravne jedinicama Crvene armije.

Narodnooslobodilačka vojska Jugoslavije treće godine NOB-a već je oslobodila veliki broj mjesta, a u oktobru cilj je bio - Beograd. Grad je bio krcat njemačkim i kvislinškim formacijama, prava tvrđava, a da bi mu se približilo, trebalo je eliminirati također vrlo jake neprijateljske snage u unutrašnjosti Srbije. Zbog toga je borba na prilazima Beogradu trajala nekoliko mjeseci, a njegovo oslobađanje od 14. do 20. oktobra 1944. godine.

Iskustvo krajiških boraca

NOVJ je u Srbiji na raspolaganju imala pet divizija i veći broj samostalnih brigada i partizanskih odreda. Radilo se uglavnom o novoformiranim jedinicama nedovoljno popunjenim, veoma oskudno opremljenim i sa malim borbenim iskustvom. Radi toga Vrhovni štab NOVJ je, da bi ojačao domaće snage, u Srbiju ubacio iskusne formacije, posebno one koje su se protiv okupatora i domaćih izdajnika, pored ostalog, borile i u bitkama na Sutjesci i Neretvi 1943. godine.

U toku proljeća i ljeta 1944. preko Drine su u Srbiju ušle dvije jake formacije - Peta krajiška proleterska divizija sa četiri brigade i Jedanaesta udarna krajiška divizija sa dvije brigade.

- Pored krajiških, u borbama za oslobođenje Beograda učestvovalo je još šest divizija koje su svrstane u Prvu armijsku grupu NOVJ pod komandom general-lajtnanta Peke Dapčevića. U tom borbenom poretku bilo je oko 40 hiljada naših boraca i to je bila do tada najveća koncentracija jedinica NOVJ na jednom pravcu. Divizije su prodor ka Beogradu usmjerile u četiri pravca. Na jednom od tih pravaca dejstvovale su krajiške brigade s kojima su rame uz rame bile i jedinice ruske Crvene armije. To je bilo sadejstvo savezničkih armija koje su veliko iskustvo stekle u prethodnim borbama, pričao je ovom autoru 1997. narodni heroj Ilija Materić, u to vrijeme politički komesar 5. krajiške divizije. Umro je 2003. u 93. godini u Sarajevu.

Komandant 5. krajiške divizije u borbama za oslobođenje Beograda bio je narodni heroj Milutin Morača, dok je 11. krajiškom divizijom komandovao heroj sa Kozare Miloš Šiljegović. Komesar 11. divizije bio je Blažo Đuričić. Komandanti brigada i komesari u obje divizije bili su pripadnici svih naroda, a sastav boraca multietnički. Materić se sjetio komesara jednog bataljona Jusufa Imamovića, koji je bio radnik, ali je odlično politički djelovao u narodu.

Nijemci su pobijeđeni

Za odbranu Beograda njemačka komanda je imala 40 pješadijskih i četiri tenkovska bataljona, oko 12 diviziona zemaljske i pet diviziona protivavionske artiljerije. Spoljna linija odbrane Beograda protezala se od Obrenovca, preko Avale do Ritopeka sa isturenim dijelovima u Mladenovcu i Smederevu. Glavna linija odbrane se oslanjala na Čukaricu, Banovo Brdo, Dedinje, Banjički Vis, Konjarnik i Veliki Vračar. U unutrašnjosti grada su podignuti bunkeri, a mnogi blokovi zgrada su uređeni za odbranu. Naročito jak čvor odbrane predstavljali su Gornji i Donji grad sa Kalemegdanom i uži rejon Savskog mosta.

Zbog ovakve snage i upornosti neprijatelja, Beogradska operacija NOVJ predstavljala je izuzetan poduhvat. Osim što je na tom pravcu bilo najveće grupisanje partizana, Titova vojska je tada definitivno iz gerilskog načina ratovanja prešla u snažnu armiju. Sa distance je fašiste tog oktobra 1944. tukla artiljerija Crvene armije poznatim "kaćušama", ali u glavni grad Jugoslavije 20 oktobra 1944. prve su ušle jedinice NOVJ, a na čelu general Dapčević na konju.

Kako je to bilo u borbama u na beogradskim ulicama, najbolje svjedoče dejstva Treće i Četvrte krajiške brigade u sastavu 5. divizije. Tako je 3. krajiška brigada prodirala od Karađorđevog parka preko Savinca, Ulicom kneginje Zorke prema Tašmajdanu. Prilikom kretanja prema zgradi Glavne pošte jedinice ove brigade su imale podršku tenkovske čete Crvene armije. Četvrta krajiška brigada ove divizije u sadejstvu sa 14. gardijskim motoriziranom brigadom Crvene armije zauzela je 15. oktobra Gradsku bolnicu na Zvezdari, Dunav stanicu i Električnu centralu na Dorčolu. Istog dana 4. krajiška zauzela je i Konjarnik.

Okupator jednostavno nije mogao zadržati Beograd, a kad je ta operacija završena, poginulo je oko 15.000 Nijemaca, a zarobljeno devet hiljada. Ostatak njemačkih trupa povukao se prema Sremu. Naših poginulih je bilo blizu tri hiljade, a oko četiri hiljade je ranjeno. Poginulo je i oko hiljadu boraca Crvene armije.

Pohvale od Crvene armije

Prije Beogradske operacije nije bilo sadejstva NOVJ i Crvene armije, ali se znalo da su se obje savezničke armije odlično borile protiv Trećeg Rajha i drugih sila Osovine. Među partizanima se pričalo o podvizima crvenoarmejaca, a zajedničke borbe za oslobođenje Beograda bile su prilika da i Titovi borci pokažu svoje borbeno znanje i ratne vještine. I bili su ravni sa Crvenom armijom.

- Dva dana prije završetka borbi za Beograd komandant 5. krajiške divizije Morača i ja imali smo susret sa ruskim generalom Sergejem Semjonovičem Birjuzovim, koji je bio komandant 37. armijske grupe Crvene armije. Bio je oduševljen borbenim moralom i hrabrošću naših boraca i odličnim komandovanjem. Čestitao nam je i rekao: ''Imate odličnu vojsku, sjajno ste se borili i oslobodili Beograd, mi idemo dalje, a ovu teritoriju ostavljamo vama, znajući da je u sigurnim rukama'', svjedočio je Materić.

I, doista, Crvena armija se nije dugo zadržavala u Beogradu nego je nastavila dalje goniti fašiste. Ilija Materić je bio uvjeren da bi NOVJ zauzela Beograd i bez Crvene armije, njenih tenkova i artiljerije, ali bi to potrajalo duže i sa puno više žrtava.

Dvadeset sedmog oktobra 1944. godine vrhovni komandant NOVJ i POJ Josip Broz Tito izvršio je na Banjici smotru jedinica koje su sudjelovale u borbama za oslobođenje Beograda. Iz Pete krajiške proleterske divizije pred Maršalom su defilovali borci 4. i 10. krajiške brigade, budući da su ostale krajiške formacije morale na nove zadatke. Sjećajući se tog dana, narodni heroj Ilija Materić nije krio ponos i zadovoljstvo zbog velikog doprinosa – neki kažu i presudnog – koje su dvije divizije iz BiH dale u borbama za oslobođenje Beograda.

Ilija Materić: Tito me je nazvao oslobodiocem Beograda

- Kad smo u oktobru 1944. oslobodili Beograd, maršal Tito je pozvao komandante i komesare divizija i sa svakim od nas se rukovao i čestitao na izvanrednoj pobjedi. Poslije rata još nekoliko puta sam se sreo sa Titom, a 20 godina poslije Beogradske operacije, u jesen 1964. bio sam u delegaciji BiH koja je u Beogradu bila kod Predsjednika Republike. Drug Rato Dugonjić me predstavio kod Tita, a On mi je pružio ruku, potpašao me po ramenu govoreći: ''Znam druga Iliju, on je oslobodilac Beograda''. Vrhovni komandant je i pored toliko godina zapamtio i moj udio u Beogradskoj operaciji i te njegove riječi su mi bile najveće odlikovanje, sjećao se narodni heroj Ilija Materić tog za njega nezaboravnog susreta.

Hrabri Mahmut Ibrahimpašić Mašo

U višednevnim borbama za oslobođenje Beograda poginulo je i nekoliko stotina Krajišnika. Devetnaestog oktobra 1944. kod Ripnja prema Avali život je izgubio i politički komesar Pete kozarske brigade Mahmut Ibrahimpašić Mašo iz Bjelaja kod Bosanskog Petrovca. Imao je samo 22 godine. Nakon rata proglašen je za narodnog heroja. Sahranjen je na Groblju oslobodilaca Beograda između dvojice svojih Kozarčana Branka Neradića i Momčila Milanovića koji su poginuli zajedno s njim.

Bosni
Član

Post Postao/la Bosni » 31 jan 2016 00:25

http://bosnapress.net/bosnjakinja-me-pr ... i-spasili/
Bošnjakinja me prihvatila kao svoje dijete: Jevreja Armina Silarda komšije muslimani spasili

Tuzla – Povodom Međunarodnog dana sjećanja na holokaust i oslobađanja najvećeg nacističkog logora Aušvica, danas je u Tuzli položeno cvijeće i odata je počast na mjestu nekadašnje željezničke stanice, odakle je na put bez povratka odvezeno blizu 300 Jevreja iz ovog grada, javlja Anadolu Agency (AA).

Holokaust kao zlo ogromnih razmjera ne smije se nikad više ponoviti, a sjećanje na nevino stradale žrtve je vječita opomena. Teror u koncentracionim logorima preživjelo je tek 20-ak tuzlanskih Jevreja˝, izjavio je Jozo Nišandžić, predsjedavajući Gradskog vijeća Tuzle, podsjećajući da je u Aušvic deportovano 1,3 miliona ljudi iz cijele Evrope, među kojima je bilo najviše Jevreja, a 1,1 milion osoba je ubijeno. Armin Silard (77), Jevrej kojeg su komšije spasile od tragične sudbine i holokausta, prisjetio se dešavanja iz Drugog svjetskog rata, ali i protekle agresije na Bosnu i Hercegovinu. ˝Moji korijeni potiču iz Austrije, Mađarske, Češke i Slovačke. Majka i otac upoznali su se u Beču, gdje je mama Šarlota, koju su zvali Lota, bila muzičarka i jedno je vrijeme pjevala operu, a otac Eugen studirao je veterinu. Vjenčali su se i on je dobio posao u Zvorniku, gdje su se doselili, a ja sam rođen u Srebrenici, gdje je otac radio dva-tri dana u sedmici. Živjeli smo preko puta ´Šipada´, u centru Zvornika˝, započinje Silard priču o porodičnoj prošlosti, pokazujući crno-bijelu fotografiju iz 1943. godine, na kojoj je nasmijan sa djedom, majkom i sestrom.

Silard dodaje da je u Drugom svjetskom ratu izgubio 64 članova porodice. Ubijeni su mu otac, baka, djed, sestra, a od uspomena ostale su mu samo fotografija koju nam je pokazao i očev indeks sa fakulteta, koji čuvao kao najveće blago. ˝Kada sam imao četiri godine, 1943. godine, tražili su Jevreje i ubijali su koga god nađu ili su odvodili ljude u nepoznatom pravcu. Sa majkom sam bio u kućnom pritvoru i trpjeli smo neviđene torture. Ona je bila prisiljena raditi za njemačku kuhinju, a baku su sa ostalim ženama zapalili i njihov su pepeo prosuli po baštama u Beogradu, kako bi nađubrili tlo, da plodovi budu veći i bolji. Grozno! Mene je jedan pripadnik vojske Nezavisne države Hrvatske, znajući da su jevrejska muška djeca meta, odvele u katoličku crkvu, a tamo su me prekrstili i dobio sam ime Boško˝, prisjeća se sagovornik AA. No, priča Silard, ni to ga nije spasilo, jer su Nijemci držali njegovu majku i znali su da ima sina.

˝Zatim su došli mještani Srebrenice, naše komšije muslimani, odnosno Bošnjaci, koji su znali i veoma poštovali mog oca. Oni su me spasili od sigurne smrti, krijući me dva i po mjeseca u jednoj kući u Diviču kod Zvornika. Tamo me prihvatila jedna Bošnjakinja kao svoje dijete, međutim, imao sam crnu kosu, a sinovi te Bošnjakinje bili su plavi, pa su se svi čudili kako to da je jedno njeno dijete toliko fizički različito od ostalo dvoje˝, kazuje Silard, dodajući da su ga tu nazvali Mustafa, a Mujo je bio njegov nadimak. Krajem 1943. godine, priča naš sagovornik, majka Šarlota odlazi u partizane. Oboje su preživjeli rat, a on je, zbog neimaštine, odrastao u dječijem domu. ˝Majka nije imala mogućnosti da me školuje, a odrastajući u domu u Tuzli, završio sam školu. Ovdje su me lijepo prihvatili, iako je život bio težak i bilo je malo rezerviranosti kod druge djece kada se pojavio Jevrej u školi. Ali, to nije toliko utjecalo na mene. Završio sam školu i dobio posao u brčkom ´Bimexu´, a zatim sam upoznao suprugu, koja je radila kao prosvjetna radnica u Kladnju. S obzirom na to da ona nije mogla dobiti posao u Brčkom, ja sam otišao u Kladanj, gdje smo zasnovali porodicu. Imam sina Alena i kćerku Natašu.

Odgovorite