☑ Pravila foruma i savjeti

Trump i muslimani

Abidaga
Član

Re: Trump i muslimani

Post Postao/la Abidaga » 11 mar 2017 10:59

Misljen je napisao/la:mislim da imate skroz pogresnu sliku o Trumpu. Covjek samo zeli najbolje..
Misljen je napisao/la:Vecina Arapa mrzi Ameriku i zeli joj zlo.

slika

Abidaga
Član

Post Postao/la Abidaga » 11 mar 2017 11:24

Abidaga je napisao/la:30.01.2017
Vlada Iraka odbila odluku iračkog parlamenta da se državljanima SAD zabrani ulazak u Irak
http://hms.ba/kontramjere-amerikanci-ne ... k-90-dana/
Trump potpisao je novu uredbu kojom se putnicima iz šest zemalja zabranjuje ulazak u SAD na tri, a svim izbjeglicama na četiri mjeseca. Federalne apelacione sudije blokirale su prošlog mjeseca primjenu slične uredbe. Nova mjera razlikuje se od verzije od 27. januara u nekoliko ključnih elemenata, prije svega po tome što je sa liste izuzet Irak, pošto su iračke vlasti "obećale pojačanu saradnju sa američkim zvaničnicima".. Prema novoj uredbi, zabrana ulaska u SAD odnosi se na građane Irana, Libije, Somalije, Sudana, Sirije i Jemena.

Iz teksta uredbe je takođe uklonjena provizija, kojom se na neograničeno vrijeme zabranjuje ulazak sirijskim izbeglicama u SAD i daje prednost “vjerskim manjinama”. CNN-ova anketa objavljena u ponedeljak pokazuje da 55% Amerikanaca ne odbrava način na koji Tramp pristupa imigracionim pitanjima..

http://ba.voanews.com/a/trump-signs-new ... 52085.html

slika

Abidaga
Član

Post Postao/la Abidaga » 11 mar 2017 11:41

Trump pozvao predsjednika Palestine da posjeti Bijelu kuću
http://www.glasamerike.net/a/tramp-pozv ... 60474.html
"Predsednik Abas naglasio je posvećenost miru kao strateškom izboru za uspostavljanje palestinske države uz državu Izrael", saopštio je Abu Rdainah, a prenosi zvanična palestinska novinska agencija WAFA. Tramp je na konferenciji za novinare sa izraelskim premijerom, 15. februara, bio nejasan u pogledu rešenja o dve države, navodeći da mu se sviđa "ono koje podržavaju obe strane"

Crow Jane
Član

Post Postao/la Crow Jane » 01 apr 2017 12:50

Nisam sigurna gdje je clanku mjesto...

Diggers, denial and despair: The macabre story of the Srebrenica cover-up

Bosnian Serb genocide deniers are being courted by the Trump White House. Could rising anti-Muslim hatred in Europe lead to another killing spree?

http://www.middleeasteye.net/essays/sre ... 1656235294
Potpis

Abidaga
Član

Post Postao/la Abidaga » 04 maj 2017 19:16

Web portal Trumpovog zeta (čifuta) objavio tekst u kojem se poziva na podjelu Bosne između Hrvatske i Srbije
http://observer.com/2017/05/vladimir-pu ... ns-threat/
Bosnia. This ramshackle pseudo-state has never recovered from its 1992-95 catastrophe, while billions of Western aid dollars have disappeared thanks to rampant corruption and crime. Awkwardly divided between the Muslim-Croat Federation and the Serbian Republic or Republika Srpska, Bosnia as created by the Americans in Dayton, Ohio at the end of 1995 isn’t a functional polity, and never will be. Dayton was meant to be a short-term remedy for Bosnia’s bleeding wounds, yet it’s become permanent and unreformable—even though hardly anybody in the country wants it, as-is, any longer. Therefore, it’s time to end it, not mend it. Let the Republika Srpska join Serbia, as they have long wanted... Ethnically Croatian parts of the country, particularly western Hercegovina, should be permitted to join neighboring Croatia; most locals have Croatian passports already. The rest of Bosnia, which is now overwhelmingly Muslim – its capital Sarajevo, before 1992 a multicultural jewel, now has few Christians left—should be permitted to go its own way, as a fast-tracked member of both NATO and the EU. This small country will be closely linked to Croatia in economic and political terms, while bringing rump Bosnia into Western political and security structures can only enhance regional stability. This will help stifle Bosnia’s unpleasant jihadist problem to boot.

...There’s also a moral obligation. One hundred years ago, America entered the First World War with President Woodrow Wilson proclaiming the new age of nation-states to replace decrepit multinational empires. Failing to achieve that in a just fashion after 1918 predestined the next, far worse world war. Then, in the 1990s, Americans and their European partners tried to fix the war-torn Balkans, yet botched the job precisely because they failed to implement Wilsonian nation-state principles. Only when the West accepts that the peoples of Southeastern Europe will achieve peace when they’re living in more-or-less coherent nation-states—just like Germany or Poland or Denmark—can we expect the Balkans to calm down and start addressing their very grave problems of poverty, crime, and corruption which still linger from Yugoslavia and its violent collapse. Russian meddling in the Balkans has a bad track record of leading to far bigger problems, so it’s imperative that the West starts trying to undo the damage it wrought on Southeastern Europe, however inadvertently, in the 1990s. Nobody sensible wants to revisit the Sarajevo crisis of 1914, this time with nuclear weapons. Although the Trump administration has its hands full with a host of foreign policy challenges around the globe, ignoring the Balkans promises to lead to a great power crisis which can and should be averted.

Abidaga
Član

Post Postao/la Abidaga » 17 maj 2017 20:27

Abidaga
Član

Post Postao/la Abidaga » 22 maj 2017 22:09

slika
Teferič u Rijadu: "Potpisani ugovori ukupne vrijednosti od oko 280 milijardi dolara"
http://saff.ba/saudijska-arabije-i-sad- ... di-dolara/

Abidaga
Član

Post Postao/la Abidaga » 04 jun 2017 22:46

slika

Abidaga
Član

Post Postao/la Abidaga » 11 okt 2017 20:54

Abidaga
Član

Post Postao/la Abidaga » 28 dec 2017 09:41

22/12/2017
The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) welcomes the historic resolution adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on occupied Jerusalem on Thursday 21 December 2017. It described the resolution as a reflection of international consensus to support and affirm the national rights of the Palestinian people to the city and a rejection of any illegal attempt that could undermine the historical, legal and political status of Jerusalem as part of the occupied Palestinian territory. The OIC Secretary General, Dr Yousef A. Al-Othaimeen, appreciated the principled positions of the overwhelming majority of the world’s countries that stood on the side of the truth and rule of international law, and united to achieve just and comprehensive peace pursuant to the two-state solution and international legitimacy resolutions. He also reiterated the need for all states to respect and abide by the resolutions adopted by the Security Council and the General Assembly on the occupied city of Al-Quds.

Abidaga
Član

Post Postao/la Abidaga » 20 aug 2018 18:58

slika

Abidaga
Član

Post Postao/la Abidaga » 20 aug 2018 19:00

iF8tLqM4nvA
slika

Abidaga
Član

Post Postao/la Abidaga » 23 mar 2019 09:50

slika
Trumpov režim pristao na proširenje Cionističke genocidne tvorevine u pravcu Eufrata: Jevrejskoj državi halali 1200 km2 Sirije
http://rs.n1info.com/Svet/a467991/Golan ... orija.html
Portparol palestinskog predsednika Mahmuda Abasa, Nabil Abu Rudejne, sinoć je kritikovao izveštaj Stejt departmenta.
"Američka odluka da se izostavi pridev okupirana u (odnosu) na palestinske teritorije i Golan je nastavak pristupa američke administracije koja je neprijateljska prema palestinskom narodu i krši rezolucije međunarodnog legitimiteta", ocenio je Nabil Rudejne, prenela je palestinska novinska agencija Vafa (Wafa). On je dodao da terminologija SAD neće izmeniti realnost da su okupirane palestinske teritorije od 1967. i okupirani arapski Golan zemlje pod izraelskom okupacijom prema odlukama UN i međunarodnom pravu.
slika

krhan
Član

Post Postao/la krhan » 23 mar 2019 15:58

Ej jest me sokiro.
Bice jos toga.
To je tek pocetak.
Dedzdzalovac
Rekao je Omer ibnul-Hattab, radijellahu anhu:"Nije rob (vjernik), nakon islama, dobio vece dobro od cestita brata, pa kada neko od vas primjeti ljubav od strane svoga brata neka ga se drzi."
:zastava: :mashallah:

Odgovorite